1. Paid services: what we can do and sell for money
Professional services and other skills, which we can provide to others on a paid basis. This category does not include workshops, courses and events – for these please see section six.
2. Free exchange: skills and works which we can share with others without money
For example I teach you English and you teach me Maths.
3. Time Bank
An hour of my work for an hour of your work.
4. Good and items: giving, taking, selling, buying, exchanging
This is the category for all things which can be of use in education or just in everyday life.
5. Mutual support and academic help
Some of us had to solve the problems which the others are facing now. In this category we can share our knowledge and experience with others. This is the category where we can describe situations and experiences from our lives which may be helpful for others.
6. Workshop, courses, events (also sponsored)
This is the category for announcements of workshops, courses, or events which we organize ourselves or in the name of institutions. In the case of workshops, courses and sponsored events – institutions, companies or private people cover the cost in total or partially. Thus for participants the cost will be free or cheaper than the market price.